Sunday, June 7, 2009

friday night .

this had of had to been last week
when i didnt have my blog.

---
but anyways,

on friday, me & melissa wanted to go
and see " Dance Flick ". we had a ride there
& since we didnt have to pay for tickets,
we wanted to take a cab back .so, im gunna call this kid "ZERO"
[ because he means absolutly nothing to me anymore]
ZERO said he was gunna meet us there & watch it with us,
because we kinda had a lil thing goin on . so it would
kinda be like a date . so at least 10 minutes into the movie,
he still didnt show up. i had got a text from him though.
he said he was with his ' niggas & was jst chillen at starbucks,
& he didnt want to come anymore. ' he was supposed to give us
some money for the cab :| . so he told me he would still give me money.
so i was like okay. i meet him in the lobby, & he gives me a hug or whatever.

the opens his wallet,
pulls out all his money [ about $50- ]
and gives me fckn $2 ! like thats really gunna take us home.
melissa called me. " yo this is wack, you wanna jst leave ? "
the movie SUCKED so of course i said yeah .

i told ZERO that we was gunna leave & he said he'd wait outside for us .
melissa came out, & we went outside to 4 cars sitting there waiting.
we knew everyone in the 4 cars so we went around gave our cheeks
to them & then we heard kevin say ' jst get in ' .
so we get in his car...

LITTLE DID WE KNOW

NIGGAS WAS DRINKING !
so as they was sppeeding down the highway,
swervin & racing eachother & shit .
me & mita was MAD SCARED .

then we get off at the vernon exit.
oh shitt...now its time to go to a party.

greeaattt, me & mita had made plans
to go swimming & drink & shit .
smh, they always be runing out plans .

tell me why, these niggas could NOT FIND THE PARTYYYYY .
we was driving up & down the same street for at least 20 minutes .
we was pissed .
they finally find the damn party, so me & mita walked up this steep ass hill
to vernon pizza & called the spanish cab.

everyone was in the party & had came out
and we was gone - lol

we had JUST got into the cab
when kevin called us & said they left
and they could give us a ride home.

we were IN THE FCKN CABBBB
we coulda saved money. they were driving behind us the whole fckn time :/

---

so we didnt get home till like 12.
and our plans were ruined.
so we jst went to sleep lol


No comments:

Post a Comment