Thursday, June 4, 2009

the exchange

so im selling my T-Mobile Samsung Behold
for $90 - & a hoodie .
long story .

but im not sure what i want
to buy with it.

---

1) get my nameplate - i have one, but i feel like its
plain because it only i want the one with poohbear on it & i want
the name to say " Nani " - my nickname.

---

2) buy an iPod - i havent had an iPod for atleast 8 months now.
i listen to music constantly, but it runs down the battery on
my phone. i miss my blue nano though :|
big ups to the bitchass that stole it. i dont know why
you'd WANT to take it since my NAME is engraved into the
back of it. i dont know another Tiana-Marie Sturtze.
sorry :/

---

3) buy a camera - my mother sat on my camera. the only
buttons that work are the left arrow, the reveiw, & the delete.
i want a NICE camera, but im only gunna have $90 ://

---

& 4) get my lip periced - i've always wanted to get my lip peirced. i was going to get it done for my 16th birthday & my mom was going to bring me the other day. but shes freaking out because she dont want me to put holes in my face :/ - its my body, i should want to do whatever i want with it. but im scared to think about what she might do if i jst came home with it one day .

---


ugh, im so torn. help me pick :|

No comments:

Post a Comment